taught by Bridie Pearce, RMT (Reiki Master Trainer)
The Reiki I and II classes I teach are based on the standard Usui and Tibetan Methods
The Master Level is for 4 different Methods that I then teach.
The cost is $150
This includes a workbook, .pdf, power-point slides and a website for you to begin your business.
USUI SHIKI RYOHO Reiki I and Tibetan I:
There are 4 attunements for level 1.
This is a course syllabus that I use with my students.
- Opening the Chakras
- First Attunement
- The History
- Second Attunement
- What is channeling?
- How do we learn to chanel?
- The Importance of Channeled Healing
- Third Attunement
- Who can teach
- Fourth Attunement
- How Reiki Works
- How to heal ourselves
- Increase the energy in our water and food
- How to use this energy to heal the earth
- What is the Tibetan form
- How is Tibetan the same and different
- How to use Tibetan Reiki I
- Tibetan Reiki I Attunement
Total 3 Hours
Reiki II, and Tibetan Reiki II
The 3 Usui Symbols and 1 Tibetan Symbol
- The History of the Symbols
- Why we use symbols
- How to draw the symbols
- The names of the Symbols
- Do we need to draw the symbols every time?
- What are the chakras
- How do they work
- How the symbols relate to the chakras
- How work with crystals
- Why do we use a pendulum
- How to use a pendulum
- Other methods for balancing
- How to heal others with Usui and Tibetan Reiki
Attunement for level II Usui ad Tibetan
- How to Heal Others
- How to send Distance Healing
- The Distance Healing vs Attunement Controversy
I will add my 2 cents here:
I believe that ANYONE can be ATTUNED from a distance. If they know how to connect on a spiritual or metaphysical level.
This is copyrighted information! I worked hard on creating my course and I hope you can appreciate the time it took.
Note: The way I run my classes may differ from how others run theirs. This is the beauty of having many great masters to learn from.